National Gym Association
Celebrating 39+ Years!
The National Gym Association, Inc. (NGA) was established in 1979 and is one of the most recognizable training and athletic associations in the world. The NGA is a 501(c)(3) NOT-FOR-PROFIT organization that dedicates all resources and experience to the natural athlete and to teaching and training individuals to become the most professional certified personal fitness trainers in the world.
A message from Andrew Bostinto, CEO of nationalgym.com
NGA is a growing organization and we are seeking experienced promoters. Our goal is to make promoting your show cost effective and easier. We help our promoters in numerous ways. To highlight a few :
• Direct contact with the CEO Andrew Bostinto and Vice President Francine Bostinto.
• A free NGA NATURALmag to submit articles to promote your shows and write articles to promote your area of expertise. The magazine readership increasingly reaches beyond the immediate NGA circle.
• We have 230,000 (and growing every week) hashtags and a strong, dynamic FACEBOOK social media community for our NGA Promoters.
• We have E-mail newletters that go to an audience of over 10,000 people.
NGANATURALmag is intended to share informative news and encourage natural athletes that you don’t have to take drugs to be a competitive athlete. In each issue we will share stories of extreme accomplishments, training tips, NGA contest results, competition strategies, and many other avenues for a healthy lifestyle including NGA Athletes profiles, and more! Please visit NGANaturalmag.com
Natural bodybuilders looking to get involved in amateur or professional competitions, the NGA is a prestigious organization that promotes and sanctions "all natural" professional and amateur competititions nationwide and abroad.
Your NGA membership has many benefits:
• Fashionable NGA NATTY apparel for training or casual wear.
• Your personal NGA PRO ATHLETE gallery page on our website and a welcome announcement on our Facebook page with 8,000+ followers plus an announcement in our newsletter with over 10,000 subscribers.
• NGA Seminar schedule to learn how to be your best at your next competition.
• Our NGA Rules & Regulations page has links to our on-line posing videos with 20,000+ views for the women and 40,000+ views for the men!
Personal Trainer Certification...Get NGA Certified!
National Gym Association's Personal Trainer Certification program is the best, most comprehensive and the most thorough "in home" study program you can find period. The NGA is a 501(c)(3) NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATION. The goal of the NGA is to provide you with quality excellence in personal training certification programs and fitness education. The NGA fitness certification courses are developed for both practical and ethical standards to insure that certification provides you with the most current training principles in health, fitness, nutrition and exercise physiology. More >>